11 Oct Chipping Campden nominations and sponsorship
We are delighted to announce that we are officially a key sponsor for The Concierge Medical Business and Young Entrepreneurs Awards – Chipping Campden 2021. This year the awards, which we believe are the only ones in the UK to recognise existing businesses alongside student-run enterprises, are back – bigger and better than ever. After a bumpy 18 months, it’s important to recognise local businesses successes.
The Chipping Campden 2021 awards have been named after this year’s sponsors. We are proud to say the Cluer HR team of the year award is now open for nominations. The organisation of the awards is now run by a steering group consisting of key sponsors, like us and the Campden Business Forum.
The main objective of these awards is not only to bring recognition to local businesses but to allow the local community to have a say in who wins, so we are inviting everyone to vote for their favourite company.
We are pleased to announce that the awards are now open for nominations. This year there are 7 business award categories:
● The Campden Business Forum Consumer Business Of The Year Award.
● The Weston Industrial Estate B2B Award
● The Cotswold House Hotel Excellence In Service Award
● The Chipping Campden School Community Award
● The Cluer HR Team Of The Year Award
● The itecopeople Environment & Sustainability Award
● The Robert Welch Ambassador Award
● The Campden BRI Young Entrepreneurs Award.
If you would like to enter, you’re more than welcome as it would be great to celebrate all of the local businesses in and around Chipping Campden. Alternatively, it only takes a few seconds to nominate a business. For more information on the awards and where to nominate, please click here.